Sunday, June 16, 2013

After completing my assignments for Week 2 for my Lamar EA program boy did I learn a lot. There are so many different areas that an administrator MUST think about when they are heading a school. The well being of the students, are the needs of the teachers being met, how are the students performing academically, behavior issues if their are any how do they need to be handled, PARENTS! Whoa lets take a step back. As a teacher currently I have some many ideas that seem like I could really make a difference in whatever school I end up maning "womaning", but in order to know that they are going to be successful it will take action research. Every portion of the school system needs to be properly researched so that the right decision can be made. This week in the Dana text that is truly what I figured out from the readings. All aspects need and deserve to taken at in depth! Onward to week 3 of the Research course. 

JG

No comments:

Post a Comment